The Anaheim Ducks are currently looking to hire a Manager of Corporate Partnership Activation. Please click here to see the full job description.
Manager- Corporate Partnership Activation
The Corporate Partnership Activation Manager is responsible for the successful and timely implementation of contractual elements pertaining to Honda Center and Anaheim Ducks corporate partners. This position is responsible for managing the execution of sponsorship inventory including, non-hockey signage, event specific signage, season and event tickets, in-arena and regional promotions, social media promotion, community relation programs, entertainment video features, travel, product placement, and hospitality events. This position is also responsible for recapping partnerships, calculating overall value of partnerships, and reporting results. This position reports to the Director of Corporate Partnership Activation. The Anaheim Ducks offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. EOE
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Manage assigned corporate partnership accounts on a day to day basis
- Develop strategic programs with corporate partners to help them achieve their goals and objectives
- Work closely with internal departments to successfully create specialized marketplace, in-arena and social media promotions to further enhance partner packages
- Manage department hospitality events (VIP partner lounge, partner summit and prospect events)
- Maintain and update partner elements in CRM system including tickets logs, production timelines and hard costs, artwork deadlines to track to the status of element execution and document completion of task
- Facilitate activation meeting, midseason meeting and end of season meetings with partners
- Produce “Partner Wrap-Up” books that include a detailed recap of all partner activities including documentation of signage, radio, and or television spots, promotional activities and results, VIP parties, tickets, program ads, and any and all partnership elements
- Event/Game/Blue Line Lounge coverage as assigned
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working with corporate partners/sponsors as well as at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, detail oriented, and work well under pressure
- Superior customer service focus
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays when required.
For consideration, please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax to (714)-704-2435.
No relocation expenses provided.