Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 08:21AM
Club Services Account Manager
Major League Soccer
- The primary responsibility of an MLS Club Services Account Manager is to assist assigned clubs to optimize business operations in all areas of club business with emphasis on club marketing and ticket sales.
- Account Manager will be responsible for working with 6-7 clubs.
- Account Managers are supported by other League Office stakeholders (e.g. Soccer, Commercial, International, and League Marketing).
- Point person within League Office for assigned clubs.
- Primary stakeholder within League Office to provide analysis to Executive Committee on all key areas of assigned clubs' marketing and ticket sales.
- Primary stakeholder to assist or identify services to support assigned clubs for improvements associated with marketing and ticket sales functions including:
- Development of marketing and ticket sales plans, strategies and sales operations.
- Development, sharing and maintaining a resource library of marketing and ticket sales best practices for our clubs.
- Lead or assist with execution of (and participation in) League meetings and workshops, conferences calls and mass communications.
- Responsible for orchestrating additional League Office support for club business operations among assigned clubs.
- Assume role of stakeholder or assist in any department initiatives as requested by department head (e.g. Match Day evaluation, National Sales Center).
- Special projects as assigned by department head.
- Department head.
- 6-10 years of team business experience in senior level roles, preferably in marketing and/or sales.
All interested applicants should send their resume and materials to email@example.com.