Thank you for coming to check out the February 2011 Issue of the Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter. If you have a moment, we would love it if you would share the newsletter with friends and colleagues in the industry via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or your personal blog.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Innovative Recycling Kiosks
- Creative Promotional Tactics From Across the NBA
- Navigate Marketing Industry Spotlight: Camera-Visible Signage
- Three Things You Need to See: Reality Touchscreens, Interactive Architectural Mapping, Helmet Cams
- Engaging Fans Via Facebook Fan Night Promotions and Social Media Days
- Kia Leverages Media Buys with Augmented Reality
- Nouveau Jour Activates Orange's Sponsorship of the RBS 6 Nations Rugby Tournament
- The Deloitte Football Money League Report
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- February 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Visa Canada's Hockey Love Hurts Campaign
- The Charlotte Bobcats' Social Network Challenge
- A Close Look at the 2011 NHL All-Star Weekend
- Five (5) People You Must Follow on #SportsBiz
- Creative Tactics From Super Bowl XLV
- Creative Messaging Campaigns
- Puma's After Hours Athlete Campaign
- Leveraging Pet Partnerships With "Pup Rallies"
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.