Welcome to the November 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter! Thank you for your continued interest and support for Partnership Activation and the monthly newsletter.
Here is a link to the November 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/tKW46y
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- 20 Digital/Social Platforms to Utilize in 2012
- The Baylor Bold Rewards Program
- 7 Key Insights from the World of Sports Media & Technology
- The 2012 National Sports Forum
- The Emergence of Social TV
- Asics' Run with Ryan Campaign
- Long Beach State's "Like Us" Campaign
- Betfair's QR Cuts Initiative with Bromley FC
- ESPN UK's New Soccer Augmented Reality Feature
- The University of Michigan's Jet Pack Delivery
- Contrex's Cycling Initiative
- A Look at BeerToasts.com
- The November 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- The Phoenix Suns' Top Facebook Fans App
- Tailgate Lot Activation
- A Close Look at Preparations for the 2012 London Olympic Games
- 50 Ways to Leverage Automobile Partners In-Venue
- Five #SportsBiz Profiles You Must Follow
- Manchester United's Tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson
- The Winnipeg Jets Deliver a Truly Exclusive Corporate Partner Experience
- ING's Pop-Up Finish Line Displays
- The Montreal Canadiens Celebrate Team History
- Betfair Lets Fans Skydive While Betting on Soccer
- Four Ways to Take Your Kids Club Efforts To New Heights
- Idea Box
Click here to check out the November 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.