Welcome to the December 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter! Thank you for your continued interest and support for Partnership Activation and the monthly newsletter.
Here is a link to the December 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/tg9WZ3
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- 20 Non-Traditional Bowl Game Sponsors in 2011-12
- 2012 - GMR Marketing's Social Media Channels
- Ohio University Center for Sports Administration
- 2012 National Sports Forum
- Navigate Research Industry Spotlight
- Barclays 20,000th Goal Celebration
- Sevilla Sells Space on Team Jerseys to Fans
- Adidas Launches an Augmented Reality Initiative in Scotland
- Audi Gives a Nod to the Barcelona-Real Madrid Rivalry in a Commercial
- Oregon Athletics Play Up the Civil War Rivalry
- All Blacks Fans Experience Rugby in a New Way
- The Manhattan Sports Business Academy
- Creativity In the Sports Marketplace
- December 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- The Old Spice Classic's Social Media Efforts
- A Close Look at the 2011 Grey Cup
- 5 #SportsBiz Handles You Must Follow on Twitter
- 50 of the Most Creative Ideas in Sports Business in 2011
- Zlaty Bazant Beer Encourages Fans to Drink Responsibly
- Baylor IMG Gives Fans a Suite Seat for the Game
- The Western Bulldogs' Capture Their Brand Story
- The New BC Place Showcases the Future of Stadium Lighting
- Red Bull Soars Over Moses Mahiba Stadium
- Four (4) Creative Ways to Engage Fans with Interactive Walls
- Idea Box
Click here to check out the December 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.