Welcome to the March 2012 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter! Thank you for your continued interest and support for Partnership Activation and the monthly newsletter.
Here is a link to the link to the March 2012 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/GGZCtk
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- 10 Tips for Activation Success
- Heineken Capitalizes on Fan Shock Value
- Trend Watch: Pre-Game Sponsorships
- Navigate Research: Effective Sponsorship and Fan Research Webinar
- Industry Watch: Sport is Fantastic
- 5 Ways Sports Teams Can Leverage Pinterest to Visually Engage Fans
- Labatt Celebrates Sabres Greats in Style
- Steph Curry Turns to Twitter for a Game of H-O-R-S-E
- Coca-Cola Turns a Suite Into A Dormitory For Fans
- Ways to Leverage Music, Resort, and Theme Park Partners
- Hot Off the Press: Sport Business' Frontloaded
- Creativity In the Sports Marketplace
- The March 2012 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- XFINITY Presents: The Ultimate Sports Social Media Job
- 10 Tips to Drive Incremental Value From Your Partnerships
- A Close Look at the 2011 F1 Abu Dhabi Fanzone
- 5 #SportsBiz Twitter Handles You Must Follow
- 30+ Activation Ideas For Leveraging Financial Partners
- Going Grassroots To Promote Pet Partners
- Carlsberg Celebrates Its Naming Rights with a Smashing Success
- Examples of Video Projection Mapping in Sports
Click here to check out the March 2012 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.