Welcome to the July 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter! I really appreciate your continued interest and support and think that you are going to really enjoy this month's newsletter.
Here is a link to the July 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
The coolest thing in this month's newsletter is the Red Bull Hare Scramble video... I HIGHLY recommend you check it out!
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/on6seF
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Gila River Casino's KaChingKo
- 10 Building Blocks To Help You Become Everything You Can Be
- Eyes on the Industry: Australian Football League
- Navigate Marketing Spotlight: 5 Questions With Mark Friederich
- Using Augmented Reality to Engage Fans
- Drive Merchandise with Virtual Stores
- Leverage Airspace on Gameday to Engage Fans
- LG Uses a Unique Rugby Branding Play to Wash Away the Competition
- Continental Tire Displays The Cage
- IBM Uses Sponsorship Technology to Engage Airport Travelers
- The Sport Industry Daily
- Creativity In the Sports Marketplace
- July 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- NACMA Spotlight
- A Close Look at Creative Marketing in Major League Baseball
- Creative Tactics From the 2011 College World Series
- The Cincinnati Reds' Dusty Days
- Showtime Delivers a Unique Foursquare Vending Experience
- Idea Box
Click here to check out the July 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.