Thank you for coming to check out the March 2011 Issue of the Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter. If you have a moment, we woulld really appreciate it if you would share the newsletter with friends and colleagues in the industry via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or your personal blog using this shortened URL - http://bit.ly/fwpr2S.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- State Farm Territorial Cup Series
- Creative Tactics From Across Minor League Baseball
- Industry Watch: Panoramic Fan Cams
- Crowd Flash Mobs
- Year of the Beard Campaigns
- Personalized Field Boards
- Marketing Activity Around the 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament
- Range Rover's Wireframe Campaign
- Dimensional Innovations
- The Migala Report Re-Launched
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- March 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Colorado Rapids' Ambush Marketing Tactics
- The Trenton Thunder's "Tweet Your Seat" Campaign
- A Look at the 2011 NBA All-Star Game Festivities
- 5 #SportsBiz Professionals You Must Follow on Twitter
- Activation and Branding at the 2011 Daytona 500
- 3 Terrific Concepts From The Idea Box
Click here to check out the March 2011 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.